561 Kingsland Avenue #300176
St. Louis, Mo. 63130
Our highly skilled team of construction managers, carpenters and laborers will work with you, your architect, engineer and other trades to refresh or transform your space. Remodeling or renovating existing space can make old spaces fill new and bring new life, energy, and attitude to an office. Let Sledroc help you through the process.
At Sledroc Construction LLC, we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. We are available to take your order 7am - 4pm, Monday -Friday. You can also send us an email request 24/7 and we will get back to you as quickly as possible. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient. We have a specialized area of service doing general contracting with self performed carpenter's and laborer's.
Trim adds beauty and value to your business or home, inside and out. Let us help you redefine your rooms with new trim and crown molding. Accentuate the exterior facade of any building. Our staff will help you pick some beautiful trim that will accentuate your decor and compliment your furniture. Add class, sophistication and elegance to any room with the right trim package.
Maintenance is inevitable for every build. Let Sledroc handle all your maintenance issues. Our skills of building new and remodeling give us an intimate understanding of what is neccessary to maintain buildings and structures.
Having a maintenance agreement in place can be far cheaper than hiring a contractor to do individual jobs. Let us help you assess your maintenance needs.
New construction is another area that Sledroc excels. Let Sledroc be apart of bringing your designs to realty. We do everything from framing with wood and metal, drywall hanging, installing various types of windows and doors, to millwork, installing cabinetry and finish carpentry. Our carpenters are experienced in building new commercial and residential buildings.
Sledroc's customers and list of clients is growing steadily. It includes clients like:
- Union Station Grand Hall and Double Tree Hotel at 1820 Market Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63130. We with Fixture Contracting doing framing, drywall, installing trim, cabinetry and bathroom accessories.
- Love's Travel Stop & Country Store (which includes Subway and McDonalds) at 6124 North Broadway, St Louis, Mo. 63147. We did all wood installation, exterior and interior doors, FRP installation, toilet accessories for all stores. All cabinetry and trim work for Love's Store and Tire Shop and for Subway. Also Subway seating package
- West Pine Medical Offices at 5585 Pershing Avenue Suite 235, St Louis, Mo 63112. Remodeled doctors office and exam rooms. Metal framing, installing drywall, installing trim, and installing doors and frames.
- St. Louis County Economic Council at 121 S. Meramec Suite 900, St. Louis, Mo. 63105. Setting up and installing office cubicles at South County Enterprise Center at 315 Lemay Ferry rd.
- Dr. Lenze Suite, 600 S Taylor, St. Louis, Mo. 63110. Worked under Rhodey Construction install backing, cabinetry, and door assemblies.
- BJC South Subsurface Garage, 1 Barnes Jewish Plaza, St. Louis, Mo, 63110. Replace 37 doors, frames and hardware in subsurface garage.
- Union Station Hotel: Head House, 1820 Market Street, St. Louis, Mo. 63103. Renovate 66 rooms and 5 suites. Rough and Finish carpentry and millwork installation.
- Tarlton Corporation, 5500 West Park Avenue. STL. 63110. Main Office Renovation, metal stud framing and drywall hanging with Niehaus Building.
- Ameren: Groby Substation,
- Cortex- Wire Shed Enclosure, 4240 Duncan Avenue, STL. Mo, Metal stud framing, sheeted walls with 3/4" plywood and installed door assemblies.
- WUMC Campus Renewal, BJH North Tower, 216 S. Kingshighway, STL. Mo. 63110. Install wall protection including Vinyl sheeting, corner guards, bumper guards and handrails on 3rdand8th floor of North Tower.
- Temple Church of Christ, 2741 Dayton Street, STL, mo. 63106. Renovate Church doing: framing, drywall, FRP, door assemblies and acoustical drop ceilings.
- WUMC CID Fall Protection, 4533 Clayton Avenue, STL, Mo. 63110 Installing safety handrail system on roof of CID building.
- WUMC Campus Renewal Phase 2 at 1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plaza Dr. St. Louis, Mo. 63130. Sledroc was part of the preconstruction team and performed general contracting, carpentry and laborers work on various parts of the project.
- Enterprise Center Renovation Phase 2 & Phase 3 at 1401 Clark Avenue, St. Louis, Mo. 63103. Sledroc performed metal framing, drywalling, installing door assemblies, trim, cabinetry and millwork.